1. It is always possible to park directly outside any building you are visiting.
2. A detective can only solve a case once he has been suspended from duty.
3. If you decide to start dancing in the street, everyone you bump into will know all the steps.
4. Most laptop computers are powerful enough to override the communication systems of any invading alien civilization.
5. It does not matter if you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involving martial arts – your enemies will wait patiently to attack you one by one by dancing around in a threatening manner until you have knocked out their predecessors.
6. When a person is knocked unconscious by a blow to the head, they will never suffer a concussion or brain damage.
7. No one involved in a car chase, hijacking, explosion, volcanic eruption or alien invasion will ever go into shock.
8. Police Departments give their officers personality tests to make sure they are deliberately assigned a partner who is their total opposite.
9. When they are alone, all foreigners prefer to speak English to each other.
10. You can always find a chainsaw when you need one.
11. Any lock can be picked by a credit card or a paper clip in seconds, unless it’s the door to a burning building with a child trapped inside.
12. An electric fence, powerful enough to kill a dinosaur will cause no lasting damage to an eight-year-old child.
13. Television news bulletins usually contain a story that affects you personally at that precise moment you turn the television on.
5 replies on “13 Things You Wouldn’t Know Without Movies”
I enjoyed reading that Ankur!
Let me add one more.
It is a certainty to get pregnant the first time you do it! This is for girls ofcourse. though after watching that Arnold movie I think it can apply to guys too!
😀 how could i have missed that one… thanks for sharing
Voracious Blog Reader
Let me add to the list-
There are only 2 types of women- The ones who suffer in silence and the others who are responsible for all the suffering.
All girls fall in love with a handsome eveteaser.
The boy who comes first in academics also excels in sports, sings very well, paints very well and performs well in any other extracurricular activity you can think of.
The police always comes after the hero has taught a lesson to the villain.
The Doctor can find out if the girl is pregnant after checking the pulse of the girl.
ya, very true
… thinking about it… i think most of us can figure out the entire story by watching the movie for just 5 minutes