* Eat right! Make sure you get your daily dose of fruits and veggies.-
* Take your vitamins and bump up your vitamin c.
* Get plenty of exercise because exercise helps build your immune system.
* Walk for at least an hour a day, go for a swim, take the stairs instead of the elevator, etc.
* Wash your hands often. If you can’t wash them, keep a bottle of
* Antibacterial stuff around.
* Get lots of fresh air. Open windows whenever possible.
* Get plenty of rest.
* Try to eliminate as much stress from your life as you can.
OR … You can take the doctors office approach. Think about it, when you go for a shot, what do they do first? Clean your arm with alcohol.
Why? Because alcohol kills germs.
* I walk to the liquor store (exercise),
* I put lime in my Corona (fruit),
* Celery in my Bloody Mary (veggies),
* Drink on the bar patio (fresh air),
* Get drunk, tell jokes, and laugh (eliminate stress)
* And then pass out (rest.)
The way I see it, if you keep your alcohol levels up flu germs can’t get you!!!