Well we are as much peace loving as USA..
I always wondered why none of the neighbors on India (except Bhutan) support us in the international community. Digging a bit deep I find:
1) Sri-Lanka: we bred, supported and armed the LTTE and pushed the country into civil war which lasted for decades.
2) Bangladesh: We for them, liberated them from the oppressors in Pakistan (atleast our history books say so) yet when there is a match between India and Pakistan, I see more Bangladeshi support for the green flag. Indira Gandhi actually nurtured and armed MUKTI BAHINI for the liberation of bangadesh
3) Nepal: we are arming and training the dictator army who just recently over-threw an elected democratic parliament.
4) China: we are regularly fighting for the seat in the UN council. Due to opposition for communist governments, the state of Taiwan got the permanent Veto powers rather than the communist china. India is said to be the forefront campaigners who helped China to get back its seat. Yet there is no mention of reciprocating this favor.
5) Afghanistan: We were hand in glove with Russia in establishing and running the unpopular communist regime there and burnt our fingers.
6) Pakistan: no explanation needed.
7) Myanmar: read the papers there. Every other day you hear about Indian’s violating there territorial rights.
8) Sikim: we were supposed to be the protectors of this small hill state. But alas we gobbled her up.
Please correct me if I missed any neighbor.
Haven’t you ever wondered, there is no country who thinks highly of us or whom we have done some good. I wish someone catches the foreign affairs ministry for an explanation.